rett Holzhauer joins the Student Loan Podcast to share his personal student loan debt payoff story.
Brett is a personal finance nerd who emerged from the depths of student loan hell. He paid off over $80,000 in student loans just over 7 years post-graduation through a myriad of strategies. Now, he is passionate about sharing his story and helping people build foundational wealth while still enjoying their life.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- The strategy and method that Brett used to pay off over $80,000 in student loan debt;
- Why job hopping is not a bad idea as long as you’re transparent;
- Side hustles that you can take advantage of to help pay off your student loans;
- How good credit and loan consolidation can benefit you long term in your student loan payoff journey; and
- much, much, more…
CONNECT WITH BRETT
- LinkedIn – Brett Holzhauer
Enjoying the show? Leave us a rating and review. Every comment helps! Drop in your IG handle so we can thank you personally!