ill Sealy, co-founder and CEO of the Summer joins The Student Loan Podcast to share how his company is helping simplify student loan debt.
Prior to Summer, Will served as one of the first student loan policy experts at the CFPB and was a special assistant and policy advisor to Senator Elizabeth Warren at both the CFPB and the U.S. Department of Treasury. In 2010, Will worked on the White House team tasked with implementing the Dodd-Frank Act.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- How Summer can help you simplify your student loan debt;
- Student loan repayment program options;
- The different players that have contributed to the student loan debt crisis;
- How Washington, D.C. is trying to provide student loan debt relief; and
- much, much, more…
CONNECT WITH Will sealy
- Summer Website
- LinkedIn – Summer Company Profile
- Twitter – @savewithSummer
- Instagram – @savewithsummer
- Facebook – Summer
Enjoying the show? Leave us a rating and review. Every comment helps! Drop in your IG handle so we can thank you personally!