nn Garcia (@anngarciacfp), author of the book How to Pay for College, joins The Student Loan Podcast to share how parents and students can prepare financially to pay for college. Ann Garcia has helped thousands of families save millions of dollars on college.
A fee-only Certified Financial Planner and managing partner of Independent Progressive Advisors, Ann specializes in helping families balance the desire to support their children’s dreams with the reality of funding their own lives.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- Which colleges to choose based on your budget;
- Finding additional money to help fill in gaps in financial aid;
- Determining the “actual” cost of college versus the number included in your financial aid package; and
- much, much, more…
CONNECT WITH ANN GARCIA
- How to Pay for College Website
- Amazon – How to Pay for College Book
- Twitter – @anngarciacfp
- YouTube – @howtopayforcollege
- LinkedIn – Ann Garcia Profile
- Facebook – College Financial Lady
Enjoying the show? Leave us a rating and review. Every comment helps! Drop in your IG handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:17 — 49.8MB) | Embed