liver Perry (@theoliverperry), host of The Oliver Perry Show, shares how he paid off over $40,000 in student loans. Oliver has an interesting journey that many of you can relate to or may find inspiration in hearing. We take a dive into what his mindset was throughout the different periods of his life and his student loan debt payoff journey. It’s not always sunshine and rainbows but the mindset that you have as you make your way through your debt payoff journey is what will set you up for success in paying off your student loans.
Outside of hosting The Oliver Perry show, being a husband & father, and serving as a military officer, Oliver likes to spend his time investing in real estate, playing golf in foreign countries, cracking jokes, and spending way too much money on MTG.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- How he paid off over $40K in student loans;
- What his initial motivation was when he joined the US military and how it relates to college;
- The hustle mindset he had to adopt to meet the minimum student loan payments after graduation; and
- much, much more…
CONNECT WITH OLIVER PERRY
- YouTube – @TheOliverPerry
- Instagram – @TheOliverPerry
- Podcast – Real Estate from the Foxhole
Enjoying the show? Leave us a rating and review. Every comment helps! Drop in your IG handle so we can thank you personally!