Pamela Keith, Esq. (@PamKeithFL) is as accomplished as “they” come. Pamela is an attorney, Navy Veteran that served as a JAG officer, former U.S. Senate and House of Representative candidate and most importantly (for this podcast at least…lol) free from student loan debt!
Pamela not only shares how she used a HELOC to pay off her student loans in one fell swoop, she shares many another amazing points of advice that you can begin implementing today.
Pamela brings her high energy to the podcast that’ll keep you hooked from start to finish. We hope you’re ready to take notes and learn from a professional that continues to live life on her own terms.
THIS EPISODE COVERS:
- Not allowing for student loans to make life decisions for you;
- How you need to pay your soul before paying the “man”;
- How to be the CEO of your own brand (think “me.com”); and
- And much more…
GET CONNECTED WITH OUR GUEST:
- Visit www.fight4fl.com
- Pamela Keith, Esq. on Twitter
- Pamela Keith, Esq. on Instagram
- Pamela Keith, Esq. on LinkedIn
Enjoying the show? Leave us a rating and review. Every comment helps! Drop in your IG handle so we can thank you personally!